Champagne Mist spray that I mentioned in my previous post.
Ok that is how it ended. Let's talk about how to start it. I bought this clock at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. It is a pretty generic type clock with no glass or anything encasing the clock. I believe there was a chicken on this one. I took the pin and clock hands off and after unscrewing the battery casing and mechanics, I pulled the back off and I had a clean slate. I swirled Tombow Mono Aqua adhesive all over the top and placed the 12x12 square and smoothed out the surface.
letteringdelights.com. I edged all the main pieces using the makeup application spongy-thing with my ink and stamped a design on one of the sections.
I made the same mistake TWICE. The second time, it was not quite right and when I was going to place the castle down, it was just not possible to make it look like it was not leaning because of the angle of the grass. Not willing to make the same mistake AGAIN, I lined up a ruler to the backing to visually see what angle I needed to place everything down. Phew!
The other two clocks I made, it simply did not matter which way was upright since it was more of a loose design. Here is a quick glance at the other clock that I made:
I hope that they do well at the auction!